Hindi Funny Teacher Student Jokes, English Teacher Student Jokes

Funny English Teacher Student Jokes

Teacher : How old is your dad.
Student : He is as old as I am.
Teacher :How is it possible?
Student :Because he became a dad only after I was born.
Teacher : John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
Student : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
Teacher : No, that's wrong
Student : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

Teacher: Which is your native place?
Student: Maharashtra m'aam.
Teacher: Can you spell it?
Student: Actually my native place is goa.

Teacher :What happened in 1809?
Student: Abraham Lincoln was born.
Teacher :What happened in 1819?
Student: Abraham Lincoln was ten years old.
Teacher : Why are you late?
Student: Because of the sign.
Teacher : What sign?
Student: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Teacher: Suppose, you have offered money and knowledge. You have to take one of them. Which one you should choose?

Student: Money.

Teacher: I would have taken knowledge. But why do you take money?

Student: I have the lack of money that�s why. You have the lack of knowledge. That�s why.




Teacher Student Jokes

Funny Hindi Teacher Student Jokes- 


Teacher: Pappu, TAMSO MA JYOTIR GAMYA" shloka ka kya arth hai?
Student: Tum so jayo maa, mein Jyoti ke pass ja raha hoon.

Teacher:Ramu,get up.How can you sleep in my class?
Student:I can teacher,if you keep your voice down.

Exam ka examiner bahut strict tha cheating nahi karne de raha tha
1 Student ne chit likh kar examiner ko di.
Examiner chup chap ja ke apni chair pe beth gaya.
2nd Student pehle se:- yaar tune kya likha ?
1st bachhe ne kaha-

.
.
.
.
�SIR , Peechhe se aapki pant phati hui hai"
student always rocks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top30 Hindi Adult Shayari English Love Romantic Image SMS Pics free hd Wallpapers

Top52 gujarati shayari love photos

Tere Dil mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaaye