A Sweet Conversation Between Girl and Boy after Break-up

Girl and Boy Conversation

Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty
(Girl Thinks in Mind-
Is she Really Pretty than Me ???)
.
Boy : Ya She is...!!
(Boy Thinks in mind....
But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know)

.
Girl : I Heard that she is Funny & Amazing
(All the Stuff that i wasn't)
.
.
Boy : Sure She is....
(But she is nothing compared to you)
.
.
Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...
(We never did)
.
.
Boy : I Hope you do too....
(What Happened to You & Me...???)
.
.
Girl : Well...I gotta go....
(Before i start Cry)
.
.
Boy : Ya me too...
(I Hope you don't Cry)
.
Girl : Bye....
(I Still Love you & Miss you)
.
Boy : See you Later..
(I Will Never stop Loving you....Never Ever)
.
"Love" is always
"Beautiful" when its True....!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top30 Hindi Adult Shayari English Love Romantic Image SMS Pics free hd Wallpapers

Top52 gujarati shayari love photos

Tere Dil mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaaye