Love Poem | Love Sayari | Romantic Ghazals

Together Forever

Together, forever,
That's what I see,
Whenever, wherever
That's how we'll be,
Together, forever,
That's you and me.

How May I Earn Thy Love?

How may I earn thy love, my joy, my sweet?
I live but for thy smallest fleeting smile.
My honours all I place beneath thy feet
And tremble at my daring all the while.
Thy silken tresses; aye, thy honey'd locks
Flow smoother on than rivers to the sea.
The yearning of my heart my thinking mocks
That I might dare believe that thou'ld choose me.
I lose myself within thy sky-wide eyes
Calm as a breeze or stormy as a gale;
Whenever thou art with me, my heart flies,
Winging its way o'er fountain, hill, and dale.
And tho I understand thy thinking not,
Thou lov'st me too, and thus my worth is brought.

My Heart

Strange-I live with my heart outside my breast.
Instead, thou holdst it in thyself, 'tis true,
Since I to thee love finally confessed,
And thou returned it, making one of two.
'Tis hard to live without thee in my sight;
I sorely miss thy blissful countenance,
Thy gentle touch which sets my soul to flight,
And thy eyes, which, full of inner light do dance.
I long for thy lips meeting with my own;
Oh! to fall into thy strong arms again,
As we share our deep love in dulcet tones-
Sweeter, as it flows freely and unplanned.
I survive this stress because of one thing:
God has giv'n unto us His blessing.

The Angel

I Dreamt a Dream! What can it mean?
And that I was a maiden Queen
Guarded by an Angel mild;
Witless woe, was near beguil'd!

And I wept both night and day
And he wip'd my tears away
And I wept both day and night
And hid from him my hearts delight

So he took his wings and fled:
Then the morn blush'd rosy red:
I dried my tears & armd my fears,
With ten thousand shields and spears.

Soon my Angel came again;
I was arm'd, he came in vain:
For the time of youth was fled
And grey hairs were on my head

Beautiful eyes, beautiful face

Beautiful eyes, beautiful face,
I'm shy to talk to you.
You're the eagle I must watch
No matter what I do.

You're the beauty, wild and free,
The mistress of my eyes,
Rolling through exultant air,
Alone in pristine skies.

I would take you for my own
Could I but have your wings,
Could I but go where night begins
And frozen sunlight sings.

Could I but have you for my love,
How might we fly together!
But I must watch you from below
And long for you forever.
But I must be the one below
And long for you forever.

How can I tell you what I feel for you?

How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside
As if someone's fist reached in and grabbed a few,
And turned and turned them tight and tangled. I've tried
Somehow to say: You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
That loving you seems all I need to know.
But it all sticks in my throat! It sounds too cute,
Empty as a wrinkled paper bag.
You won't believe it! Better I stay mute
Than offer you cliches that make you gag.
And yet I wish to tell you of my love,
If only love its own locks would remove!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top52 gujarati shayari love photos

Top30 Hindi Adult Shayari English Love Romantic Image SMS Pics free hd Wallpapers

Tere Dil mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaaye